Hepatology and Liver Transplant
Advanced Liver Care
Xổ số miền nam ba đàiThe liver is the largest organ in the body and serves many important functions, including making bile that helps with digestion, storing the vitamins, sugar and iron that give the body energy, making proteins that help in building muscle and blood clotting, and further aids in removal of toxins and waste products like ammonia.
What is Hepatology?
Hepatology is a branch of medicine that focuses specifically on the diagnosis, treatment and management of any disturbance of proper liver function.
Xổ số miền nam ba đàiThe hepatology experts at Doylestown Health offer advanced, individualized, seamlessly coordinated care to patients affected by a wide range of liver diseases and disorders. These conditions include:
- Acute liver failure
- Alcoholic fatty liver disease (ALD)
- Autoimmune liver diseases
- Cholestatic liver disorders
- Drug induced liver injury
- Hepatitis A, B and C
- Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis (PSC)
- Liver cancer
- Liver lesion
- Inherited disorders (such as hemochromatosis and Wilson's Disease)
- Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- Liver Transplant Evaluation
The advanced hepatology services available at Doylestown Health allow patients to receive innovative treatment and coordinated care while benefitting from the comfort, convenience and connectedness of Doylestown Health.