Nutrition experts Kristin Morrow, RD, LDN, CDE, Deborah McLean, RDN, LDN, and Debbie Davis, MBA, RDN, CSO, LDN, offer personalized therapeutic nutrition plans for those with a current medical condition or for individuals interested in preventive health and weight loss.
Doylestown Health Nutrition Services specializes in nutrition therapy for diabetesXổ số miền nam ba đài, cancer treatments and cancer survivorship, weight management, cardiovascular disease, digestive and eating disorders, pregnancy, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue.
Nutrition Services Include:
- Individual nutrition therapy
- Nutrition counseling for kids, teens and families
- A Healthy Weigh: Weight management and healthy lifestyle program
- Nutrition planning for illness recovery
- Disease prevention through diet and nutrition
- Metabolism testing
- Food sensitivity testing
- Counseling on safety/efficacy of herbal supplements
- Body composition measurement
Good nutrition is an essential component for health management. Nutrition therapy is ideal for everyone interested in learning how to promote a healthy lifestyle, prevent health problems before they begin, and successfully manage existing conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure.
Benefits of Nutrition Therapy:
- Digestive issues
- Weight management
- Reducing cardiac risk factors
- Food allergies/intolerances
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder)
- Sports nutrition
- Guidance for parents for promoting positive eating in their children
- Chronic fatigue
Most insurance plans are accepted.
Nutrition Services Locations
The Pavilion at Doylestown Hospital
599 West State Street, Suite 212
Doylestown, PA 18901
To schedule an appointment:
The Health and Wellness Center
847 Easton Road, Suite 2400
Warrington, PA 18976
Xổ số miền nam ba đàiTo schedule an appointment: